HAZWOPER RCRA TSDF Worker Initial Course (In-Person)
July 20 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm| $410
The OSHA HAZWOPER standard (29 CFR 1910.120(p) and 1926.59(p)) requires that people who work at permitted hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (RCRA TSDFs) must receive specific training on the hazards of the operations which they perform, including the emergency response plan for dealing with releases.
The Institute RCRA TSDF Worker course is designed to help such persons obtain this training. Because of its emphasis on hazard awareness and exposure prevention, it may also be a good course for people managing household hazardous waste.
– Basics of hazardous materials.
– RCRA contingency plan requirements.
– Procedures for handling hazardous wastes.
– Proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
– Midwest Consortium Training Manual.
– Institute Compendium of OSHA Rules
– Institute HAZWOPER Cleanup Reference Book
– Hands-on practice in:
– Various types of PPE.
– Monitoring procedures.