Hazmat Ground Shipper Certification (DOT) Workshop
March 3, 2020 @ 8:30 am - March 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm| $695
Develop a step-by-step approach to properly classify, package, mark, label, handle, load, unload and document hazardous materials for highway transportation. This two-day DOT workshop prepares professionals to navigate and apply the latest 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) for bulk or non-bulk shipments.
The course provides general awareness, security awareness, and function-specific training to help satisfy DOT training mandates at 49 CFR 172.704.
Save your seat at https://www.Lion.com/HMTP30
• Lion’s annotated 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR)
• Extensive compliance resources and reference materials
• Certificate to demonstrate hazmat training
• Free online prep course for new hazmat professionals
• 365 days of Lion Membership for compliance support and updates
US DOT requires training for all hazmat employees once every three years. Hazmat employees must be trained within 90 days of hire and must work under supervision until trained. (49 CFR 172.704).
Save your seat or view the full Agenda: https://www.Lion.com/HMTP30
See the Hazmat Training FAQ at https://bit.ly/2uslgax
Can’t join us live? Train at your own pace, when and where you want! Online 49 CFR, IATA DGR, and IMDG Code hazmat training courses are available at Lion.com/Hazmat