COVID-19: Sampling Approaches for Healthy Buildings
July 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - July 9, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until July 9, 2021
Golder’s EHS Professionals will discuss the various sampling approaches to keeping your buildings healthy in the midst of COVID-19.
Adelmarie Bones, Senior Industrial Hygienist
Dave Ayriss, Senior Occupational Hygienist and Associate
Jason McGonigle, EHS Senior Practice Leader and Principal
Moderator – Andreas Wagner, Principal and Practice Leader
• Types of sampling available – what is out there, what are the approaches?
• Advantages and disadvantages of each sampling technique
• How to interpret the data
• Limitations of each sampling approach
• Other approaches to consider